Made this tasty little appetizer the other day. Delish 🙂
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 pound shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 Tbsp cooking Sherry (or Marsala)
- Lay ciabatta slices onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Mix melted butter and garlic, then brush onto pieces of ciabatta.
- Generously layer shredded Gruyere cheese onto ciabatta slices.
- Dice mushrooms, and sauté in skillet with Sherry.
- Layer mushrooms on top of Gruyere.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve HOT and enjoy!