Dinner last night: These Lobster Roll Mini Taco Boats. Verdict: Amazing! The shells were hot and crispy, and you can never go wrong with fresh lobster.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 Old El Paso Taco Boats
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 leaves lettuce, torn to fit boats
- Green onions to garnish
Heat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Stir together melted butter and garlic. Brush mixture on all sides of each boat to coat. Place boats on cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. In medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Add lobster meat, and fold in. To assemble, line inside of each boat with half leaf of lettuce. Divide lobster mixture evenly among boats. Top with chopped green onions.